This Article applied to:
Some customer may report that they cannot configure the Deco X20-DSL successfully under some UK ISP lines (BT, Plusnet, EE, Onestream, etc.). When they came to the step of creating Deco Wi-Fi, the APP will prompt that the Wi-Fi network cannot be created, such as:
The official firmware has been released to resolve this and please update to the following firmware first:
Please follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1) Please reset Deco X20-DSL first by holding the reset pinhole for 1 second (The light changing from pulsing yellow to solid yellow indicates a successful reset).
2) Please unplug the phone line from the DSL port of the Deco X20-DSL temporarily. Then go through the setup process again on the Deco APP. Don't worry if the Internet is temporarily unavailable, which is normal.
3) Follow the steps below to login to the web management interface of Deco X20 DSL and install the beta firmware:
How to Update the Firmware of Deco (Method 2)
4) After installing the beta firmware successfully, reset the Deco X20-DSL again.
5) Connect the phone line to the DSL port of Deco X20 DSL, and follow the configuration steps to configure the device again.
6) Internet should be on.