Vodafone no Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Vodafone no Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Vodafone no Internet
Vodafone no Internet
2021-08-07 14:32:39 - last edited 2021-08-09 02:10:31
Model: TP-Link Routers  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: V 1.2

Hi all I've trying to get my tp vr2800 connected to Vodafone superfast2 but can't gain access no network connection got my user name and p/w  been on to Vodafone but they can't seem to rectify this issue got full WiFi signal for both but unable to connect to Internet  what I've noticed in setup it doesn't give me option for Vodafone if tried other and bt but still the same no Internet connection when I reconnect to Vodafone hub everything is OK working as should be after looking around ive found I may need firmware update but how can I do this if I can't  get on to Internet I am not savy with computer so would need step by step instructions and how to get it on to vr 2800 any help will be greatly appreciated 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Vodafone no Internet
2021-08-10 19:49:49

Thanks for replying will this be the same for all 3rd party routers or just tp- link ones as vodafone hub no good I have to leave all my doors open to get WiFi in rooms 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 928

Replies: 1

Related Articles