Problem with internet connection loss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-12 17:27:50
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210330 Rel. 64251
After configuring my 2 deco e4, my wifi devices such as cell phones, tablets, chromecast work correctly, but if I connect the Notebook via wifi or cable, the computers (e4) lose connection with the internet, the same happens if I connect the play4 by cable. I would need to tell me what to test ... because without connecting those devices everything is fine.
Greetings and thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem with internet connection loss
2021-08-13 06:29:32

@Nicolas_G 

Hi,

When the notebook or the PS4 are connected, did you mean Deco E4 would lose connection, such as blinking red, or the devices themselves disconnected frequently?

Options
Re:Problem with internet connection loss
2021-08-13 15:32:03

@TP-Link Good morning, when I connect the play 4 or the notebook, the devices are still connected to the Deco, but they tell me that although they are connected to the Wi-Fi, it does not have internet connection. Indeed, they do not have internet, neither the Wi-Fi devices nor the notebook. If I restart them, they continue the same without internet, the only solution is to disconnect the notebk and the play 4 and restart the deco ...

Options