My TP Link Archer C6 (US) reboots automatically after some hrs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-24 07:25:17
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.10

I don't know why my TP Link Archer C6 US Router Reboots automatically after some hrs but it's more than 10 hrs. My pc connected to it and I am attending the online class automatically router reboots. And one more thing sometimes wds stop working automatically and in front of wds status it shows as Assoc. Sometimes it fixed by rebooting or power off and I don't know the proper solution of this problem.

Please no one suggest me any cable option. I can only connect this router to main router wirelessly only

Options
3 Reply
Re:My TP Link Archer C6 (US) reboots automatically after some hrs
2021-08-30 11:24:39

@KYash 

Hi, please follow the suggestions we provided here, or you can check if any of jayvratsakhare's suggestions helps:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/211410?replyId=627462

Options
2021-08-31 05:48:49

@Kevin_Z 

Bro my router doesn't reboots randomly it has fix time that it will reboots automatically after continue running about 10 hrs

Options
2021-08-31 09:25:27

@KYash 

What is the network layout? I just found you have another thread that reporting a WDS issue on the C6, so is the C6 connecting to another wireless network via Wi-Fi?

Is it actually an auto-reboot issue or the WDS connection is not stable between the two routers? Please verify the exact issue first.

If it is the WDS connection not stable, please try to choose a specific wireless channel on the main wireless router, then reconfigure the C6 to connect to that network to confirm.

If it is an auto-reboot issue, please take a video of the reboot on the C6, we will investigate further, thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 650

Replies: 3

Related Articles