Unable to change channel, wireless network standards & unable to export configuration file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to change channel, wireless network standards & unable to export configuration file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-24 12:27:47
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1 Build 20210204 Rel. 50164

Hi All,

I am unable to export configuration file from deco x60 router.
And unable to change the wireless network standards and channel in the router. 
Can you please clarify that this 3 things are possible to do in this router model ?
and if yes, then can you please let me know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to change channel, wireless network standards & unable to export configuration file
2021-08-25 05:51:34

@Shikha06111991 

Hi,

Currently, Deco does not support exporting configuration files and we already have the plan to add this feature in future firmware upgrades.

As for changing wireless standards, I guess you mean 2.4ghz or 5ghz? Do you want to change the SSID or something else?

As for the wireless channel, there is no plan yet to support manually changing the channel.

Thank you very much

Options
Re:Unable to change channel, wireless network standards & unable to export configuration file
2021-09-06 11:05:55
Hello, Thanks for your response. By wireless standards I meant - 802.11a, 802.11b , 802.11g, 802.11n. Can we change it manually in Deco? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Shikha
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 2

Related Articles