Deco M9 Plus not connecting to Reolink Argus 3 Pro Wifi cameras

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-05 21:18:59
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I have a wired Reolink CCTV system which works perfectly. I recently purchased two Reolink Argus 3 Pro Wi-fi cameras to add to the system. 

I have tried forever and read countless threads on this issue which seems quite common. They will not connect to the mesh system no matter how I configure it. They will however connect immediately to my TP-Link Archer VR900. 

I have disabled Beam forwarding and Fast Roaming. I have disabled the 5ghz bands as well. I have tried Access mode and router mode as well. 

This is extremely frustrating as I have only just changed from 3 nodes to 6 to allow for these cameras to be successfully installed. 

Please can somebody help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus not connecting to Reolink Argus 3 Pro Wifi cameras
2021-09-06 08:00:33

@gtione 

Hi, could you please leave me a private message about the MAC address of your main Deco?

And would there be any error message when you failed to set up the camera on the APP? if yes, can I have a picture of it?

Since the cameras are 2.4ghz only, could you please refer to the following steps and make sure you are on the 2.4ghz only?

1. Still keep fast roaming/beamforming, 5ghz disabled;

2. Forget the current Deco network on the smartphone and search for the Deco's network and connect again.

3. Try to add the cameras on the smartphone again.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 512

Replies: 1

Related Articles