Deco x60 connection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-07 17:47:12
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi there. My deco x60 system sometimes unconnectible when i restart whole system it becomes ok but few times in a week this happens. Are there any update coming for deco x60? Thanks for reply and help. The system normally looks ok if you look at deco lights all 3 of them are green but specially for mobile phones are regularly lost connection to decos than cant connect with normally. I need make restart for all system for making normal.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco x60 connection issues
2021-09-08 06:00:53

@Alc0708

Thanks for the update.

Currently, there is no new firmware available for Deco X60.

I have seen that there are also Deco M9 plus as well as MR600 under your TP-LINK ID, could you please send me a picture of your network topology, such as:

Cellular Tower))(( MR600---main Deco X60, then wirelessly connected to the rest of the X60 and M9

Did Deco X60 work on the wireless router mode or access point?

Did you have any wired computer to test whether the Ethernet connection dropped the internet as well?

Would turning off the Mesh technology on the mobile devices help stabilize the connection?

Options
2021-09-08 09:41:24

@TP-Link Hi!

The m9 plus i use in home it is not working together with deco x60. Also mr600 is the same like m9 not connected to x60 system. X60 works just in own system.

Options
2021-09-09 07:54:00

@Alc0708 

Thanks for the confirmation.

What are the devices that are frequently disconnected from the internet service?

Here are some suggestions for you:

1. Please turn off the Mesh technology for these mobile devices on the Deco APP.

2. Since 2.4ghz is easily affected by wireless interference, please try to turn off the 2.4ghz on the main network.

3. Reserve the IP address on the Deco APP for the mobile devices.

Did you have any wired computer available for testing whether the Ethernet connection is stable or not?

Options
2021-09-13 11:04:14

@TP-Link i tried everything but not fixed! It is stable like 4 days than when i try to connect the deco unable to connect the my network.

Options
2021-09-14 06:59:23

@Alc0708 

Hi, I might need to follow up on your case by email, and please have a check of your email box later.

By the way, What are the devices that are frequently disconnected from Deco?

"It is stable like 4 days then when i try to connect the deco unable to connect the my network", were you trying to say the device could not connect to Deco's Wi-Fi network?

Please also try to turn off the fast roaming/beamforming on the Deco APP.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 2801

Replies: 5

Related Articles