DECO M5 V1 and V3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO M5 V1 and V3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DECO M5 V1 and V3
DECO M5 V1 and V3
2021-09-11 13:20:56
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have initially setup 3 DECO m5 v1. Now I bought to additional DECO m5, which turns out to be v3. My v1's are on the latest firmware. 

Tried connecting my v3's on the same network. But it seems that it could not connect successfully. On setup, it seems everything is working, but when you look at status of the v3 Deco m5, it says disconnected from other decos.

tried to check in http://tplinkdeco.net/ but it also reports the same. Tried looking at the firmware version of the v3 but nothing is displayed. NOw, I am not sure if it is in the latest version, or if this is causing the unstableness of the v3 m5.

Any help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M5 V1 and V3
2021-09-14 09:39:28

@rolie 

Hi, I see that all your Deco M5 units are on the latest firmware 1.5.3.

Could you please send me some pictures that Deco M5 v3 is offline on the APP and web UI?

By the way, this unit is always solid green right? and if you connect to this unit, are you able to have internet service?

And please also go to Deco APP>Overview>three lines on the top>Help>Contact Us>suggestions and add the system log, and send the feedback to us.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 700

Replies: 1

Related Articles