Network computer not accessible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-12 14:31:35
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.1 Build 20210521 rel.72300(5553)

Hi,

I have 2 computer is connected through WiFi, both have Apache server installed, which is accessible through local ip address with other router TLWR940N (old). between both computer. but not it is not accessible through new router (Archer AX1800). 

note: i tried with turn off all security features on touter setting including Firewall, but still not working. How can i solve this issue.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network computer not accessible
2021-09-13 08:04:20

@aymankabir 

Are you using the AX1800 to replace the old WR940N? Are all the other settings and connections are the same? 

What is the IP address on both computers/servers? Ensure both are in the same subnet/LAN.

Can you ping the other server/computer? What's the result?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Network computer not accessible
2021-09-14 13:52:25

@aymankabir On what addresses are the Apache servers listening? 0.0.0.0 or localhost (127.0.0.1)?

Also, you have not mentioned the used OS, and how exactly you are accessing them.

Options