recycling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

recycling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
recycling
recycling
2021-09-14 13:04:18 - last edited 2022-10-11 10:09:24

Hi,

Just installed my new deco m9 plus. Installation was extremely easy. Impressed. Works great.

One issue is with the packaging. It's garbage day and I am looking at throwing out the boxes and stuff. The plastic inserts do not have recycling codes on them. I don't think I've seen this for a very long time. I assume I can't recycle them.  I would encourage you to update your packaging to allow easy recycling. Make it match the ease of installation.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:recycling
2021-09-24 07:37:46 - last edited 2022-10-11 10:09:24

@ed2 

Thank you very much for your suggestion. We will feedback to the product team to consider the improvement.

Just to confirm, I assume there is a Recyclable icon on the outside color box, so what you mean is that there should be recycling codes as well, and there should be recycling codes on the other stuff and plastic inserts (what're these?)? Thank you again for any additional information that you can share with us.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 334

Replies: 1