LG Smart Tv Can not connectby wireless

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-03-13 02:05:24
Region : Turkey

Model : TD-W8951ND

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Metronet BPL

Hi friends,

First Sorry for my english :)

I connect to the internet by BPL modem on electricity , for using my modem's wireless feature ı have to close DHCP and use modem in bridge mode, otherwise I can't use wireless,

And my problem is connecting to the internet with my LG 42LM640S smart tv using wireless,

When I talk with LG techinal service they came and try to connect tv to the internet with using their android phone's hotspot feature, my tv connect with phone's hotspot feature to the internet,

So they said that "you have to change tp link modem's encoding system :S Now it's encoding mode in WPA enconding system :S But whwen ı shut down encoding wireless tv didn't connect again:S

How I should set the TPL Modem's settings?????? Please help me
Options
3 Reply
Re:LG Smart Tv Can not connectby wireless
2013-03-13 19:12:28
Why not try the WEP encryption for the wireless network?
Options
2013-03-14 22:00:17
I tried WEP but when I choose WEP encoding a message was appeared like that " you shouldn't use WEP when WPS is open " :S
Options
2020-01-01 19:10:24

I have the same problem, TL-mr6400 with LG Smart TV Netflix is the only app that connects to the internet

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1087

Replies: 3