TD-W8950ND - Port Forwarding fot Torrents

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-28 15:15:31
Region : SriLanka

Model : TD-W8950ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 1.1

ISP :

I need help regarding "port forwarding" for torrents. I've done it with my old ZTE router. But now I can't remember how I did & also the settings of this router might be a bit different.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TD-W8950ND - Port Forwarding fot Torrents
2013-04-30 14:45:58
hope this instruction can help, you should know which port you are going to open, or just enable DMZ instead.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=106
Options
No incoming on any port
2013-10-18 18:10:15
I also need some help with server applications.

Torrent applications get automatically detected and added to virtual servers but there no incoming. I tried this with remote scanning but none of any manual set ports show open even in DMZ and static IP although it works fine with the older modem but there's more settings in this new one.

[UPDATE: Solved]

After a default reset and reinstall from the CD, all required server ports are open and working.
Options
Im grateful for the forum topic.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. Lipham
2017-07-18 14:52:44
Im grateful for the forum topic.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic. Parada
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1565

Replies: 3

Related Articles