TP Link WiFi Modem Router Light blinking continuously, not connecting to Internet, PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP Link WiFi Modem Router Light blinking continuously, not connecting to Internet, PC

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-05-11 03:00:57
Region : India

Model : TD-W8961ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version : S/N: 12B79605315

ISP : BSNL Data One

I had Purchased a brand new TP-Link WifI Modem Router TD-W8961ND with S/N : 12CB5200872 from www.flipkart.com and it got delivered few days back. When I am trying to connect it to the internet the modem is not getting connected nor configured. The Power button light, ADSL Light and internet light are continuously blinking and nothing is getting steady. The modem is appearing to be a damaged piece of modem and it is very unfortunate that we have got a modem from flipkart in an unserviceable condition. It came with a warranty of 03 years and I wanted a replacement so that I can use the modem for connecting internet. I need an urgent help from the support team. I need advice as to what am I supposed to do. Also there is no link betwen the modem and the PC. I am based at Kochi, Kerala, India.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP Link WiFi Modem Router Light blinking continuously, not connecting to Internet, PC
2013-05-15 15:48:33
the leds on the modem seem normal and should be working. possibly try to hard reset it by holding the reset button , then reconfigure it, entering all the correct ISP information including VPI/VCI. connection type, user account.
Options
Re:TP Link WiFi Modem Router Light blinking continuously, not connecting to Internet, PC
2017-03-30 20:30:04
Post deleted
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 14546

Replies: 2

Related Articles