TP-Link AC750 Extender has to be restarted every day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-22 10:21:17
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

3.4.43(Build 53)

It seems that every morning and some afternoons I notice my wireless network is not working.

I have my extender probably 12 feet from my wireless router, it is connected via ethernet to an Apple Base Station which provides our wireless, we are set up this way so our Apple computer can automatically backup to the Apple Base Station.  

When I notice no internet, I start the tether app on my phone and can see no devices, refresh the page and the app can still find no devices.  If I look at the extender ALL 4 green lights are on.

Unplug the tp-link from the wall and plug it back in and all is OK, all  4 green lights on.

Hate to return the device, but it is getting to be a pain with the extender up stairs in our home and having to go up and down to figure out the internet.

Kurt

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link AC750 Extender has to be restarted every day
2021-09-23 09:44:37
I guess I am returning it, too bad, I really like this unit, had to restart again today.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 1