How to change region only three options available. India not an option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-26 16:19:16 - last edited 2021-09-27 08:50:03
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please help 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to change region only three options available. India not an option-Solution
2021-09-27 08:49:10 - last edited 2021-09-27 08:50:03

@R_aghav 

I see. As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal if you are from India, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:How to change region only three options available. India not an option
2021-09-27 06:34:03

@R_aghav 

What do you mean by changing the region? Can I have the screenshot?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:How to change region only three options available. India not an option
2021-09-27 06:42:35

@Kevin_Z 

I want to register my product archer ax10

Options
Re:How to change region only three options available. India not an option-Solution
2021-09-27 08:49:10 - last edited 2021-09-27 08:50:03

@R_aghav 

I see. As far as I know, there is no need to register the warranty portal if you are from India, you can just contact the local tech support to confirm the warranty if your TP-Link device is faulty. It is suggested to keep the purchase invoice/receipt in case they need to confirm that:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/replacement-warranty/

BTW, is there anywhere that you noticed informing you to register for the warranty? We may confirm that if you can show us more info, thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 3

Related Articles