outbound email blocked by router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-28 11:20:17
Model: Archer C2600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20200402 rel.75473(5553)

When I try to send outbound email I get this message an error message with these infos on three lines:

SMTP error

4.2.0 followed with a code mixed with letters and numbers that is changing at each request followed by server temporarily unavailable

AUP#EML-006.

So I may receive my emails but cannot send any. I called my ISP and after diagnostic, it is shown that it is my router that blocks them. Wheen I either bypass it or put my old router it works. I cannot find any settings to arrange this. Also, I have tried te reset my router to default settings and it is still blocks them.

Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:outbound email blocked by router
2021-09-29 02:06:29

@AndreBil 

Is the C2600 DNS server obtained from the ISP the same as that on the old router? If not, try those on the old router, then reboot the C2600 to confirm.

BTW, which email service you are using? Is it an app or a web-based service? 

How about other services on the client devices that connect to the C2600 network, are they working fine?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 640

Replies: 1

Related Articles