WiFi suddenly getting disconnected and reconnected frequently - Archer C24

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-03 08:21:47
Model: Archer C24  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.3 Build 201022 Rel.55840n(5553)

Archer C24 2.4 GHz band WiFi getting disconnected and reconnected frequently. Although I'm currently running it in the clearest possible Channel 11 at 20 MHz band. It gets disconnected and reconnected again disconnected and reconnected suddenly once or twice in a single day. The 5ghz has no issue like this. I'm using the latest version of firmware and I'm highly disappointed by this issue

Below is the screenshot of my Wireless Settings

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi suddenly getting disconnected and reconnected frequently - Archer C24
2021-10-08 08:54:31

@Ashnique 

How many devices are connected to the 2.4G network, are all experiencing the same disconnect and reconnect issue at the same time? What are they?

If only the 2.4G connection is unstable, it's quite possible that the 2.4G band around you is highly congested. You can check that by installing an app like Wi-Fi Analyzer on your phone or laptop and test, then set a channel with less congestion according to the test results on the C24.

Check this troubleshooting article for more suggestions:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/722/

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1025

Replies: 1

Related Articles