AX6000 Device not in DHCP but connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-08 15:26:29
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a Western Digital NAS drive that is connected to my AX6000 via ethernet.  I am able to connect to it via Windows Explorer just fine but it does not show up in the DHCP list.  I would like to know its IP so I can connect to its configuration software.

What is going on?  Why does it not show up in the table?  I even saved a screenshot of the table, disconnnected it and compared.  No change.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX6000 Device not in DHCP but connected
2021-10-11 02:01:23

@WheezardX 

Is it using a static IP address on the NAS? If that is the case, it will not show up in the DHCP client list, which only displays those getting their IP address automatically from the router.

Check to see if you can find the NAS in the wired client list on the Basic page of the AX6000 as follows:

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options