When will parental control work fine on vr600 v3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-10 22:48:01
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.0.0.9.1

I bought this device for parental control only but it is not working well on white list. 
I complained alot but no one help me although they helped those with auto reboot issue on the same router. 
please help me and fix this issue it is very urgent to me please !

Options
1 Reply
Re:When will parental control work fine on vr600 v3
2021-10-27 17:19:26

@Mohamed. 

Please observe the stairs under to configure Parental Controls. 1. Log in to the web-primarily based totally interface of the router. If you don’t recognise the way to do that, please refer to a. How to log in to the web-primarily based totally interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? b. How to log in to the web-primarily based totally interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? 2. Go to Advanced > Parental Controls and permit Parental Controls. Click Add. And then Click View Existing Devices, and pick out the get right of entry to device. Or, enter the Device Name and MAC Address manually.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 460

Replies: 1

Related Articles