connection tick icon color

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-14 09:40:31
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hi, i am using tether app and when connection available its show yellow tick. i think green color will be great there.  if possible ask ui experts.

thank you

Options
5 Reply
Re:connection tick icon color
2021-10-15 06:30:29

@AjmatRijon 

Do you mean the internet LED on the router is yellow, but the internet is working fine? If that's the case, please follow this guide to confirm what is the WAN IP address and DNS server address on the router WAN/Internet page when the LED is yellow, then modify the settings accordingly:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-10-15 06:38:34

@Kevin_Z  i mean tp-link tether app . 

Options
2021-10-15 08:35:19

@AjmatRijon 

Can I have some screenshots about the tick icon color?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-10-15 08:39:41

@Kevin_Z 

here you can see the yellow tick,  my suggestion is green will be more relative 

Options
2021-10-15 09:09:39

@AjmatRijon 

laughI see. I thought that would be reviewed and compared with other brands, but we will keep an eye on this kind of feedback and will report to the related team to consider.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 698

Replies: 5

Related Articles