Teams stopping for 3 seconds regularly with X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-14 11:41:53 - last edited 2021-10-15 10:44:45
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1 Build 20210723 Rel. 57605

I had an M5. It worked perfectly with Teams. I have recently swapped to Deco X60. Now I have 2 problems: 1) Teams drops for 3 seconds probably every 5-10 minutes and 2) the wife's laptop loses internet connection.

I will continue the thread here of modifications I am trying.

Firmware updated to latest

Decos are connected together via wi-fi (not ethernet), except for main deco whch is connected via cable to my SIM modem. 3 decos in total (including main).

Bandwidth of main network is not great: 50Mbps download, 15 Mbps upload. But I can see that bandwidth needed by the laptop is not high: Usully under 1Mbps download and under 0.5M bps upload.

Already switched off beamforwarding and fast roaming - no impact

Network optimization - it says perfect, then I re-scan and it says congested - done this multiple times. But even when it says optimized on the re-scan, I still have issues.

Operation Mode: Wireless router

Number of devices: approx 30 - but really only my laptop generating traffic during the day

Put QoS and prioritized my laptop - no impact

Switched off all decos and reconnected one by one - only wany I know to avoid channel congestion - no impact

Teams version 1.4.00.26376 - last updated on 5/10/2021 (which unfortunately is around the same time as my network upgrade).

Recently disabled SIP-ALG, will test how that works.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Teams stopping for 3 seconds regularly with X60
2021-10-20 11:06:03

@DanielTP 

Hi, did disabling SIP-SLG make any difference?

Did you also try to turn off the Mesh Technology on the Deco APP for your laptop?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 130

Replies: 1

Related Articles