Archer AX 73 don’t show clients and can’t access to the internet in Iphone tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX 73 don’t show clients and can’t access to the internet in Iphone tether app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-16 23:51:07
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

I had this issue so many times and it's so annoying me that the tether app in my iPhone can't recognize the device and it's make all of devices in my home can't access to the internet. I don't know what to do now. Have anyone solution for this problem? Please help.

Options
8 Reply
Re:Archer AX 73 don’t show clients and can’t access to the internet in Iphone tether app
2021-10-18 06:48:16

@Ditra20s 

Can you please check if you are experiencing the same as justWoody reported below?

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/251034?page=2

Verify the basic information we asked and we will see how to proceed, thanks.

Options
Re:Archer AX 73 don’t show clients and can’t access to the internet in Iphone tether app
2021-10-18 10:05:04

@Kevin_Z 

I don't think so, because some of such a Tv or apple Tv even my computer show up. I think the problem is wireless internet or WiFi. Special 5GHz 

Options
2021-10-18 11:03:22

@Ditra20s 

Can you please confirm how many devices are connected to the 2.4G and 5G network at that time? How many devices are connected to the AX73 by cable? Are all the wireless and wired clients connected to the AX73 directly, without any extender or switch? If there is, remove the extender and switch, then confirm again.

What are these mean, wired?

Options
2021-10-18 11:19:09

@Kevin_Z 

I think 4 connecting to 5 GHz and 1 connecting to 2.4 GHz. In LAN have my computer and via play and apple tv connecting to it. They all connected directly to the Archer Ax73.
And this is what is mean in the picture 

Options
2021-10-18 11:46:13

@Ditra20s 

Is the AX73 an EU version or US? We would like to follow it up via email, please check your email box and respond, thanks.

Options
2021-10-18 16:19:08

@Kevin_Z 

Now is nothing on the list agian and i cant even log in from my computer via LAN cable anymore. what should i do? should i just change the router or something. I`m so tried of this problem now, please help me soon as possible. Thanks

Options
2021-10-19 01:10:28

@Ditra20s 

That's weird. How about rebooting the AX73? Will it allow you to access the web interface page again? 

This case has been escalated to the support engineers, they will get back to you soon, please check the email.

Options
2021-10-19 05:30:48

@Kevin_Z 

I was rebooting it so many times and the result was the same

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 841

Replies: 8

Related Articles