AX73 Router Internet usage statistic is not fully working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-18 08:39:32
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20210717 rel.64680(4555)

Hello,

In the Tether app at Home Shield tab Reports section, there is an Internet usage statistic part, where the spent longest time is working but the consumed the most internet traffic is showing 0KB for everyone. Do anyone have any idea what could be the problem here.

Options
5 Reply
Re:AX73 Router Internet usage statistic is not fully working
2021-10-22 12:37:15

@berypapa The same here, did you found any solution?

Options
2021-10-26 16:46:07

@eduardogd Not yet, the report after that one is the same. :(

Options
2021-11-25 11:48:09

@berypapa  @eduardogd 

Hello, just want to confirm, have you added a client device (computer/phone) to a family member/group? You need to add at least add a device to the family members if you want to get the data for Internet Usage Statistics.

If you have added some devices, how many of them? Are all displaying 0KB all the time?

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-25 15:13:11 - last edited 2021-11-25 15:17:22

@Kevin_Z 

Hello, 

Of course I added all my devices to groups and the Time part is working but the Traffic is not as you can see on my screens. 

I have 6 groups, with at least 2 devices for each. All the groups shows 0KB

Options
2021-11-26 01:14:16

@berypapa 

Thank you for all the details. The tech team was made aware of your issue. They will likely reach out to you via email to continue troubleshooting your issue.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options