Not connecting to Internet after Power Outage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-27 03:07:23
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Archer A6 not connecting to Internet after Power Outage. No Orange Light. I need to Plug out and Plug in the router to get it connected to Internet.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Not connecting to Internet after Power Outage
2021-10-29 06:10:38

@Docpit 

It seems you are reporting the same issue as Alankar, please check terziyski's suggestions to see if it will help:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/502904

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-03 05:03:51

@Kevin_Z  When there is a Power outage my router restart at that time it is not connecting to Internet. The internet light doesn't lit. I need to restart the device and then i need to struggle with wan cable by inserting and removing then after 3rd or 4th time it will get connected to Internet. I tried resetting the router still the same problem.

Options
2021-11-03 09:20:25

@Docpit 

Have you checked the suggestion provided by terziyski? Give it a try.

Kevin_Z wrote

@Docpit 

It seems you are reporting the same issue as Alankar, please check terziyski's suggestions to see if it will help:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/502904

Who is your ISP? What is the WAN Connection type on the A6? When there is no internet LED on the A6, is there still a WAN IP address on its web interface page? What if you click on Release then Renew, will you be back online?

Be sure the Ethernet cable between the ISP modem and the A6 is good, try with a new cable to check again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-03 11:05:41
My ISP is Youbroadband. Wan type is PPOE. When I check Internet status it’s showing Wan Uplugged.
Options

Information

Helpful: 12

Views: 10830

Replies: 5

Related Articles