X60 Wi-Fi Link Speed and Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-27 19:12:59 - last edited 2021-10-27 19:18:11
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Here is strange one..

Before in the Deco app shows the two satilites Deco's connected on mesh by both 2.4 & 5g, today these same two went offline then returned connected to main Deco with now only showing connected on the mesh by 5g only with one with poor connection signal, both are same distance from the main Deco.

Aware there has been app update but no recent firmware update, anyone know what this could be as there is no function to set the deco link connection.

Cheers.

Options
2 Reply
Re:X60 Wi-Fi Link Speed and Connection
2021-10-28 02:06:56

@Edd999 

Hi, did both satellite units show up 5ghz only, or just one unit?

Can I have some screenshots of the link connection?

By the way, would the 2.4ghz wireless signal of the satellite units stop broadcasting as well?

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:X60 Wi-Fi Link Speed and Connection
2021-10-28 17:00:50

@Edd999 Sorted, reset the main Deco and all back to normal for the time being.

What i have noticed is that there are 4 hardware versions V1/2/3/3.6 which have more later versions of Firmware where mine V2 version still from March, get it that HW may have changed since the V2 hence the more current SW versions but seems that there has been bit of sales RnD that shows with the speed or HW versions leaving persons that purchased earlier left behind.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 181

Replies: 2

Related Articles