Wireless Connection Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-31 16:18:52
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3. Build 20210719 rel. 14861 (4555)

Hello,

I've just installed my new router, Archer AX11000; all works fine, except one: my wireless Canon iP8750 printer, with a dedicated reserved IP address plus MAC address (like all of my clients), refuses absolutely to work; I've tried your manip, nothing to do!

What's very strange, it's that the WI-Fi light on the printer is On, but, in the configuration panel of the router, it seems not to be recognized: a ping gives no packets received, the printer is not listed in the DHCP Client list. I've also reduced the DHCP IP Address Pool, to assure one of the two remaining free addresses from the Client addresses list will not accidentally be used by the printer, this, with closing its own IP reserved address... The WiFi led of the printer remains on!!

Windows 10, also, cannot reach the printer...

Thanks by advance for your help.

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

Options
3 Reply
Re:Wireless Connection Problem
2021-11-01 06:12:17

@GiantHogweed 

Which wireless network does the printer connect to? 2.4G or 5G-1, or 5G-2? 

What's the IP address of it? Can you find it on the Wireless Client list on the AX11000 web GUI? Or can you find it under Security > ARP List?

Be sure that the AP isolation on the router is disabled.

Options
2021-11-01 11:53:15

@GiantHogweed  Hello,

All of them, but I finally resolve myself the problem: next time, I will read the manual of my printer before...

I've connected my printer using the two buttons WPS method, and it, eventually, works fine.

Thank you for your intervention.

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

GiantHogweed wrote

Hello,

I've just installed my new router, Archer AX11000; all works fine, except one: my wireless Canon iP8750 printer, with a dedicated reserved IP address plus MAC address (like all of my clients), refuses absolutely to work; I've tried your manip, nothing to do!

What's very strange, it's that the WI-Fi light on the printer is On, but, in the configuration panel of the router, it seems not to be recognized: a ping gives no packets received, the printer is not listed in the DHCP Client list. I've also reduced the DHCP IP Address Pool, to assure one of the two remaining free addresses from the Client addresses list will not accidentally be used by the printer, this, with closing its own IP reserved address... The WiFi led of the printer remains on!!

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

Options
2021-11-01 11:54:04

@GiantHogweed  Hello,

All of them, but I finally resolve myself the problem: next time, I will read the manual of my printer before...

I've connected my printer using the two buttons WPS method, and it, eventually, works fine.

Thank you for your intervention.

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

GiantHogweed wrote

Hello,

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

GiantHogweed wrote

Hello,

Didier Eggerickx

Belgium

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 281

Replies: 3

Related Articles