Votes

Smart bulb new smart actions request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-03 21:01:59
Model: KL125  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.7

Some competitors as Tuya/Geeni/Merkury light bulbs have very cool smart actions like continuous fade in/out mode, continuous color change mode and so on - it is a great feature for kids or for party, easy to implement and will add a lot of value.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Smart bulb new smart actions request
2021-11-10 08:03:25

+1... +1000

Just bought 6 of those and such feature was my minimum expectation as everyone around has it. I used them as the front yard lights (garage door and porch). Wanted to spice up lighting for coming hollidays... Very disappointed to discover there are only 4 presets you can use and the actions are not that smart... just turn one of these presets on or off including scenes. Candidate for return to Amazon as there no added value for the money so far.

Options
Re:Smart bulb new smart actions request
2021-11-11 03:23:06 - last edited 2021-11-11 03:31:42

@Vladimir_V 
Sure it is effective to vote by $. So I went and purchased 2$ cheaper Tuya kind 1050Lm alternative, white output is great, but that is it, weak wifi, fade dim unnatural colors, no temperature regulation for white, double click on switch will reset light which will blink indefinitely after reset, poor integration - alexa and google only, no way to reset from color mode to white without using Alexa or app. The only positive is good white light output and different fading modes. 
So yes, I will return my new Tuya lights and I will probably invest in some semi smart multicolor light chandeliers. 
So far I will handle kasa light lack of features with some primitive automation, but kasa, please fix it on your side.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 511

Replies: 2

Voters 1