Deco M5 not connecting to TalkTalk Modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-05 15:54:09
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

I am just trying to setup my Deco M5 to my UK talktalk modem router. When I setup the network name and password, it then tries to complete the setup and then tells me it was unsuccessful due to my network settings (contact your ISP). I spoke to talktalk and they couldn't help as my internet was working fine. So is there any settings I need to change. It's currently set to Dynamic IP. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When I purchased, I was told the setup was very easy. 

Hope somebody can help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M5 not connecting to TalkTalk Modem
2021-11-08 12:00:47 - last edited 2021-11-08 12:02:54

@ShiftyNifty 

Hi,

May I know the model number of our Talktalk modem router?

If you have a wired computer, you could connect the PC to the TalkTalk modem router and check whether the PC is working properly.

If yes, please check the IP settings on the PC.

Then connect the Deco back to the modem router. Please connect your smartphone to the Wi-Fi of Deco. (Currently, the Deco might be still red, and no internet over Wi-Fi.)

After that, please go to Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPV4 and help me get a screenshot of this page.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 1

Related Articles