DECO X90 connection is unstable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-20 04:21:04
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20210722 Rel. 65801

I'm building mesh WiFI using two DECOs.

Fast roaming and Beamforming Is disabled, but the WiFi client will not be able to communicate on an irregular basis. The client is connected to WiFI, but IP communication is not possible. By the way, the client will be an iphone running the latest iOS or a PC running Windows 10. Is this a bug in the firmware or is it a problem solved by the settings?

Options
4 Reply
Re:DECO X90 connection is unstable
2021-11-22 06:47:37

@kiji 

Hi, I might need your help to get more details about your current issue:

when you mentioned that "The clients(iPhone and Windows PC) are connected to Wi-Fi, but IP communication is not possible", are they all connected to the Wi-Fi of Deco, not one is from a wireless connection, the other is via Ethernet connection?

As for the IP communication, Do you mean windows PC is not able to ping the IP of the iPhone?

And are they able to get internet access when the IP communication is not available?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-11-26 03:05:12

@TP-Link 

All clients that cannot communicate with IP are connected to Deco's WiFi.
It will not be possible to check communication by pinging an iphone or PC connected to DECO's WiFi from another Windows PC connected to a wired LAN in the same segment.
(It is not a firewall problem, it will transition from the state where you could ping to the state where you can not ping.)

In this state, the client with the problem cannot connect to the Internet.

regards.

Options
2021-11-26 06:15:01

@kiji 

Hi, I haven’t got this feedback before and might need to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance.

Could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. the TP-Link email ID and MAC address of the main Deco X90.

2. May I know who is your internet service provider?

3. Could you please send us a picture of the Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPv4 page?

4. Would any Deco turn red when this issue started?

5. How many online clients are connected to Deco?—It would be highly appreciated if you could tell me briefly what are they.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply

Options
2021-11-26 09:05:15
I have sent you an email with your question. Please confirm it is.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 4

Related Articles