Internet light become red when open qBittorrent

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-22 06:15:22
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6 Build 20200902 rel.65591(4555)

Hi, I'm having some issue with my Archer C6 which is when every time I open the qBittorent, the internet light will become red. The affect is every website having slow respond during the that time. It still able to Internet just keep on loading until it become normal back. I have check the log file and it is normal. Is anyone else having the same problem as me? Thank you.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Internet light become red when open qBittorrent
2021-11-23 10:54:15

@Cincai.La 

Does the computer connect to the Archer C6 wireless network or via LAN cable? Which network if wireless? Please check the DoS Protection setting on the Archer C6, is it enabled? You can refer to the guide below to confirm it:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2658/

If it is enabled, try disabling it, then reboot the router to confirm if you can open qBittorent.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-24 05:16:31

@Kevin_Z 

Hello, I'm using a LAN cable to connect. My Dos Protection is disabled, but it still occurs. I tried a different router and it didn't have the same issue. Should I try to flash 3rd party firmware to verify is the stock firmware problem or not?

Options
2021-11-24 05:46:55

@Cincai.La 

I honestly don't suggest flashing 3rd party firmware on the router to confirm the issue, I would like to escalate the case to the support engineers, they will look into it.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-01-30 17:22:41

@Cincai.La same problem.. my topic --> https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/528016

Options
2022-01-30 22:24:55
I already change to other router as the issue is very annoying for me.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 856

Replies: 5

Related Articles