iPad not able to access Internet with good wifi signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-25 20:08:44
Model: Deco X68  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

IPad Pro (disabled private address setting) running iOS 15.1 hangs  even though has a good wifi signal (spinning icon next to wifi icon). This has now been experienced twice (inc after a reboot of the iPad). The second time I left the iPad in this state and it eventually -after a minute or so- recovered by itself and was able to access the Internet again.

Other devices (eg Windows 10 laptop) seemed to be connected and working fine during this problem, so not all devices. During the problem I checked the Deco app and could not see the iPad listed as a connected client.

My iPad and Windows laptop were close to each other when this problem happened and therefore were probably both connected to the gateway Deco. Running 2 units with wireless backhaul. I have enabled fast roaming.

Did check the logs around the time of the problem and some references to the iPad MAC address but very difficult to interpret errors/messages.

I have only had the DECO X68 a few days, so am very disappointed that expericing issues. I have reverted back to my previous mesh system for now, since WFH and wifi is critical for me.

Anyone else had similar issues or able to advise? Not sure if this is a known issue

Thanks for any help

Andrew

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 150

Replies: 0

Related Articles