AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router Upload Speed Troubles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-29 23:00:02 - last edited 2021-11-30 08:36:50

My router has tanked.  It was 100MPS upload and then it just dropped to terrible rates.  Below is my log for the past few days:

I don't know what is going on but I have been in touch with my ISP and they have reset the account but the modem looks good.

ISP: Shaw Communications Canada
package: 1000mbs

Normal operating speeds are 96Mbs upload speed.  Any ideas?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router Upload Speed TroublesHio-Solution
2021-11-30 06:32:10 - last edited 2021-11-30 08:36:50

@Kevin_Z I checked again and indeed it was the ISP.  I think you pointed me in the proper direction. Apparently, they made some changes due to the weather problems.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router Upload Speed Troubles
2021-11-30 02:00:26

@itignition 

Hello, please follow the troubleshooting suggestions below to check if the issue can be resolved:

[Troubleshooting] Archer AX6000 Slow Upload Speed

BTW, do you mean the upload speed was normal and suddenly dropped significantly recently? Was there any change in the network or the ISP line that anything you can notice? Be sure the upload speed is still normal by connecting a computer directly to the ISP modem.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router Upload Speed TroublesHio-Solution
2021-11-30 06:32:10 - last edited 2021-11-30 08:36:50

@Kevin_Z I checked again and indeed it was the ISP.  I think you pointed me in the proper direction. Apparently, they made some changes due to the weather problems.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:AX11000 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gaming Router Upload Speed TroublesHio
2021-11-30 08:36:42

@itignition 

Glad to know the issue is addressed and I hope you can get it resolved with the help of your ISP technicians.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 575

Replies: 3

Related Articles