ARCHER VR300 DONT WORKING / ACCESS TO SETTING DISABLED / LEDS OF POWER WITH INTERMITTENCE /

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ARCHER VR300 DONT WORKING / ACCESS TO SETTING DISABLED / LEDS OF POWER WITH INTERMITTENCE /

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-30 14:43:11
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.20
Good morning.
Yesterday after the reset of my equipment, it does not reconfigure
The power LEDs blink constantly while the rest of the LEDs remain off.
I cannot enter the configuration of the ethernet cable router through 192.168.1.1 or through http://tplinkmodem.net, the laptop and desktop computer do not recognize a valid IP or the device when connected but the LED lights up Ethernet connection.
The default WiFi network is not activated either. Nor is it possible to enable WPS.
I have tried all the ways you describe in the installation manual and yet the problem persists.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me to solve it.
Options
1 Reply
Re:ARCHER VR300 DONT WORKING / ACCESS TO SETTING DISABLED / LEDS OF POWER WITH INTERMITTENCE /
2021-12-01 20:34:32

@Carlosmr21 

You should contact your local support to be advised further on this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 1