M7350 Not charging properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-07 13:49:46
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.13 Build 200330 Rel.1073n

I had bought the device last year, I barely used it as im using it only for back up purposes. On the first time use I already noticed that the battery charging were getting stuck between 60% and 75% (random). During this pandemic I had a chance to monitor the behavior and the below issues were also seen.

* The battery isn't getting fully charge while is in used and plugged into the power source.

*The battery were getting too hot(random)

*The battery level for say is currently at 60%(during charging) but when you turn off/on the device the battery level would appear lower (e.g. 52%, 45% (random).

* The battery can sometimes fully charge to 100% but it takes a whole day and the device should be turned off.

Had tried several charging cables, chargers I have even bought a new battery but the issue still persist. To my surprise there were some bad feedback with the same issue with my local supplier in my country(PH).

The product I bought could be a factory defect one or just need a firmware update. If you guys please help me to figure out what might causing these problem.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.

Cheers!

Options
2 Reply
Re:M7350 Not charging properly
2021-12-08 06:09:44

@budboradjong 

Hi, I tend to think it might be a factory defect one.

But it seemed like your firmware Is lower than the official one.

You could also run a firmware upgrade first:

M7350(EU)_V5_201019

How to upgrade the firmware of 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi from the screen and Phone web management interface (new logo)?

Options
Re:M7350 Not charging properly
2021-12-08 06:19:00

@TP-Link Thank you for your insights. I'll update to the most recent firmware and monitor it from there. 

If the issue would still persist we therefore conclude the device is a factory defect. 

Cheers!

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 2026

Replies: 2

Related Articles