Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-14 20:54:32
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

arrgh : smart plug "local only" remote control disabled.

"you can enable remote control when connected to your home wifi"

but it is FFS

Wifi on, wifi off, re set phone re set router, three hours of faffing around

"

smart plug "local only" remote control disabled.

"you can enable remote control when connected to your home wifi"

WHY???

Options
2 Reply
Re:Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am
2021-12-14 21:00:13
Just had another device ( smartbulb) go to greyed out "device unreachable may be out of network range - er no its not its right next to thesodding router. why are these things so infuriating whats going on
Options
Re:Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am
2021-12-14 21:00:15
Just had another device ( smartbulb) go to greyed out "device unreachable may be out of network range - er no its not its right next to thesodding router. why are these things so infuriating whats going on
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 527

Replies: 2

Related Articles