Couldn't Block this Client

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-22 13:50:39
Hi community! I am getting an issue since last week when I try to block a client from the Tether App. Error message: "Couldn't block this client. Please try again later"
Options
3 Reply
Re:Couldn't Block this Client
2021-12-23 12:50:21

@Ahsan_mayo 

Hello, what is the model number of the TP-Link device? Are you blocking the device from the internal network or outside the network? Try to connect to the wireless network of the TP-Link then try again.

Options
2021-12-23 13:11:07

@Kevin_Z Thank you for replying. Actually I don't know where to see the model number but the point is that it was properly working for me. I just used to open the Tether App and simply long tap the client and block him/ her for a limited time as per my needs. But recently it suddenly stopped blocking the clients which are using guest network (I created from dashboard for some of users because I want to limit the bandwidth for them). The users which don't use the guest network but the original one, can be blocked easily. But the problem is with clients using guest network.

Options
2022-01-03 07:21:39

@Kevin_Z Hi, I found the model number TL_WR840N. I am still getting that issue...

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1753

Replies: 3