Deco E4 cant connect by KERIO VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-28 18:50:46
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Deco E4(EU)_V1_1.5.1_210330

Good afternoon,

I have problem about the connect to KERIO VPN thru E4 as router. Interesting is that when I connect ISP wire to the E4 it is not working but when I put old router between ISP wire and E4 after that it is possible connect (E4 have on the WAN port IP from old router LAN network ).... 
note: I havent from ISP public ip adress

What is wrong or what happening?

Thank you 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco E4 cant connect by KERIO VPN
2021-12-29 08:32:03

@Mates 

Hi, May I know who is your internet service provider?

Would there be any error message when clients that connected to Deco E4, failed to connect KERIO VPN?

And when you wire E4 to the ISP directly, what is the internet connection type, dynamic IP, or PPPoE?

I am not sure what happened and later I would like to forward your case to the engineers for further help.

Options
2021-12-29 21:21:12

@TP-Link 

Good afternoon,

About the error mesage on the Kerio VPN  was there only Connection Timeout message. 

The ISP provider using the Dynamic IP (private IP after the NAT) but when I connected by Deco E4 or by  old router the Public IP is the same.

Thank you for the support 

M

Options
2021-12-30 03:29:09

@Mates 

Thank you for getting back to me.

In this way, have you ever tried to copy the WAN MAC address of the old router to Deco and see whether it helped:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco

Options
2022-01-01 17:45:14

@TP-Link Good afternoon,

I was test it about the MAC clone but still same, KERIO VPN connection timeout by Deco E4. sad

Thank you

M.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 4

Related Articles