M9 Solid Red Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

M9 Solid Red Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
M9 Solid Red Light
M9 Solid Red Light
2022-01-01 03:22:38
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.51

Hi. 
since a few weeks ago 5-6 times each day my decos M9 goes solid red and they take 5-10min to go back to green. Main deco is configured in AP mode. 
When units goes red my router it's working and with an stable connection as I can connect to it via wifi or eth 

Usually there are 10-15 devices connected to M9 network

Please. Could you help?

thanks. Cheers

Options
2 Reply
Re:M9 Solid Red Light
2022-01-03 22:11:46

Hi

i have tried switching the Decos, replacing the Ethernet cable that connects main unit to my router, disabling beam forming and fast roaming with same result, random solid red light. 
I think it sometimes happens when my wife and I are moving around the house. We've spent an entire evening in separate rooms (working and watching TV) and it hasn't happened once and then suddenly when we both go into the living room, the red light appears.
Cheers

Options
Re:M9 Solid Red Light
2022-01-04 03:19:51

@juancubo 

Hi, may I know who Is your internet service provider and the model number of your main router?

And both Deco M9 plus will turn red at the same time, right?

Please refer to the private message for further assistance.

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 446

Replies: 2

Related Articles