Re-adding deleted clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-02 14:03:59
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I accidentally deleted a client from my network (deleted, not added to the black list). Trying to connect the device back to the network, I am unable to locate my device in the app. Is there anywhere i can undo the delete action and add the client back to the network? I see there is an overview for black listed clients, but not for deleted clients. I´ve also tried googling this topic without success, and it is really frustrating that these deleted devices just disappears.... 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Re-adding deleted clients
2022-02-23 00:03:45

@Oletoll I am having the same problem. It would be nice if there was a simple task. I have read that resetting the Router would fix the problem but it did not for me.

Options
Re:Re-adding deleted clients
2022-02-23 08:23:12

@Mesoderm 

Hi, if you see three options as the OP, ”blacklist”, ”delete” and “cancel”, normally this device used to be on the offline list.

Once it is connected to the Deco again, it will be back on the online list.

If it is not, may I know what is this device, and have you set up a static IP address on it?

Would restarting Deco once make it show up again?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1699

Replies: 2