M4 - won't get mail notifications about new device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-02 21:31:52
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

Hi there, can anyone point me to right direction, how to enable notifications for know devices? I have following settings: 

- i have two M4 (mesh), it's set as router (not AP) with default settings (including DHCP, not manual gateway etc.)

- i have enabled notification for known devices

- i have added my phone, checked option (online and offline) and set mail notification

- i'm using latest iOS app and according to deco app, firmware in both M4s is up-to-date

Yet still, Gmail doesn't get any message (nothing in spam) and i don't see any reason, why it shouldn't work.

So, any advice for me? :-) Thanks a lot!

Options
2 Reply
Re:M4 - won't get mail notifications about new device
2022-01-04 09:54:01

@Lumiqus 

Hi, the email you checked is what you registered for setting up the Deco on the Deco APP, right?

If not via email, will you able to get any message on the APP via push notification?

Options
Re:M4 - won't get mail notifications about new device
2022-01-04 10:20:34

@TP-Link thank for reply. Mail address is the same, right :-)

About those notifications - i see in notify/monthly reports only really new devices eg. my new phone for the first time  but when i changed settings for known devices from mail notification to push, nothing happened when i went offline/online (i even waited and checked deco app, when devices is listed as offline so i am sure that it has really reconnected to wifi) - any mention in deco "messages". Also, i have all notifications for deco app enabled in iOS.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 2