Have Just installed 3x Deco S4's now my Ethernet connected PC is using the Same IP Range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Have Just installed 3x Deco S4's now my Ethernet connected PC is using the Same IP Range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-04 12:03:35
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0

I have just installed 3x Deco S4's now my Ethernet connected PC is using the Same IP Range - 192.168.68...... instead of 192.168.1..........

I have checked that my PC isn't using WIFI and it is connected to my internet via ethernet cable.
Also, even though my MAC address is reserved, the reserved IP Address is NOT being used?

(Unsure of Hardware Version but equipment is 1 week old)

Why is my home PC showing the different address and why is it the only WIRED device showing as being connected to the Deco Network?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Have Just installed 3x Deco S4's now my Ethernet connected PC is using the Same IP Range
2022-01-07 08:25:33

@Rogue2k0 

Hi, would you mind providing some details about your network topology, such as:

ISP—Main router----switch---<cable>--main Deco S4

---<cable>--PC

And if there is a switch involved, may I know the model number of the switch?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 300

Replies: 1