Archer D9 xDSL internal Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-04 20:09:41
Model: Archer D9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.1 v0041.0 Build 150826

Hello,

i have an error with my tp link Archer D9, i turned it off normally but when i wanted to turn it back On the next day it doesn't recognize my adsl cable anymore and the xDSL LED stays off whatever i do, i checked all cables my phone works i checked with another modem it works so the problem is with the D9 and whenever i try to reboot o reset it always in the UI it always shows interal erros "1" and "9003" and the interface is very slow. I don't have any devices near or connected to the router, I've had this problem once before like 6 months ago  it lasted one or two hours then the D9 worked back normally, now the problem is persistent its been more than 48h and i don't know what to do. The router is still like new any help plz !!?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer D9 xDSL internal Error
2022-01-04 23:40:55
try to make a Firmware Reflesh, maybe it could be slightly corrupted, sometimes nothing strange can happen! Obviously it is an attempt, I cannot guarantee you that this is actually the case, but from something you have to start.
Options
2022-01-06 05:55:11

@PasKy 

try to make a Firmware Reflesh, maybe it could be slightly corrupted

i think it is corrupted, i tried to downgrade the firmware, and tried to reinstall the same version both ways aren't working i always et internal error 01 in the process after uploading the bin file. If "reflesh" is something else I'll  be glad to know what is it. 
Now it has been three days I'm starting to lose hope on my d9 🙁

Options
2022-01-06 09:36:52
... by any chance the problem arises after changing some parameter that was not active before? because the problem that arises is quite strange ... it almost makes me think (the doubt is seen that apart from the error everything works!) that obsolescence has been programmed ... but let's wait for the technician, maybe he will know how to solve the problem ... even if I have strong doubts ... since now Tp-Link tends only to make numbers and not really worry about consumers!
Options
2022-01-06 11:49:47

@PasKy 

I didn't change anything, i didn't touch the router or its UI for 6 months i live alone and it was working continuously good until three days ago i thought that maybe any router needs a rest from time to time so i decided to turn it off overnight, next day morning the problem occurred when i turned it on, now all is working except the DSL led that stays off like it doesn't recognize the phone line anymore.
Now the wireless network is up and running with no internet, everything i try to do now in the UI i get inernal error msg even when i try to switch tabs or navigate between settings every click is followed by internal error code "1" and sometimes "9003" and the UI is very slow than normally.

As i mentioned in the first post, the same problem happened with the same router once before, but it was briefly gone by itself. It can't be a faulty hardware because of the UI behavior i think it's a firmware problem since the router is still like new. I tried different functions of the D9, USB Sharing/FTP Server/Media Server/Printer Server all works fine except the xDSL !!!!!! Any help from tech team plzzz

Options
2022-01-06 15:35:37 - last edited 2022-01-06 15:36:36

... se utilizzi il protocollo Annex A/L/M prova questa versione più recente di quella installata sulla tua!                                                       

https://www.tp-link.com/it/support/download/archer-d9/#Firmware

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 571

Replies: 5

Related Articles