Isolation réseau d’invités de principal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-06 08:29:50 - last edited 2022-01-06 08:31:03
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bonjour à tous, j'ai installé des appareils wifi intelligents sous un réseau de routeurs AX23 et 6 boitiers déco m9plus AP le problème est que le réseau principal n'est pas isolé du réseau invité. comme si la boîte d'isilation dans l'application ne fonctionnait pas. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît . Merci d'avance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Isolation réseau d’invités de principal
2022-01-07 07:41:07 - last edited 2022-01-11 05:43:18

@Hashm11 

Update:

Bonjour, were you trying to say, the guest network on the Deco M9 Plus is still able to access the network(wireless and wired connection) of Archer AX23, right?

Please feel free to point out if there is any misunderstanding.

Thank you very much.

Options
2022-01-07 14:43:58
thank you so much for your answer, here is the problem with the ax23 router function I deactivated their wifi ´ I connected it with 6 m9plus boxes as access points the m9plus first is the main one and the others are slaves. ´´backhaul'´ any function perfectly. the main network for owners and smart home devices. the guest network for guest! normally the guest network must be isolated from the main so as not to discover the aparails connected to the main network. I checked the network isolation box on the main deco, but still the discovery of the same ´´shelly'´ devices is there. then the isolation of the two main and guest networks on the deco m9plus never works.
Options
2022-01-11 05:49:41

@Hashm11 

Hi, thank you very much for the update.

In this way, could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. A picture about your network topology, such as:

ISP—Archer AX23—main Deco M9 plus---Ethernet switch—other devices

2. For the shelly device, it is connected to the Wi-Fi of Deco M9 or connected to Deco via Ethernet cable?

3. How did you find out the shelly device is still accessible from the guest network and could you please leave me some screenshots?

Thank you a lot.

(please also leave me a private message if you sent the email.)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 3

Related Articles