INTERNET SPEED SLOW WHEN CONNECTING VPN CLIENT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-06 12:11:52
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 20210901

HELLO GOOD MORNING
TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY, I PRESENT THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM

WITH THE LATEST SOFTWARE VERSION INSTALLED IN THE ROUTER AX20 US V2 20210901

WHEN CONNECTING SUCCESSFULLY I OBSERVE THAT THE SPEED OF THE INTERNET
IT IS SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED AND I HAVE FIBER OPTIC INTERNET OF A PLAN OF 100MB AND DOES NOT REACH EVEN 30MB CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF EXPRESSVPN AND NORDVPN THAT ARE MY VPN PROVIDERS AND USE THEIR APPLICATIONS TO DISCARD THE PROBLEM IF ELO IS ELRA IT WAS ALMOST THE ONE CONTRACTED WITH MY FIBER OPTIC INTERNET PROVIDER IN THE LATEST BETA VERSION THAT THE TP-LINK VPN CLIENT WORKED PERFECTLY IN THE ROUTER AND THE INTERNET SPEED WAS A LITTLE HIGHER SO BUT WHEN UPDATING TO THE LATEST OFFICIAL VERSION CHANGE FOR THE WORSE SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

(SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTER I AM AN OLDER LORD AND I HAVE VISION PROBLEMS)

THANK YOU

Options
1 Reply
Re:INTERNET SPEED SLOW WHEN CONNECTING VPN CLIENT
2022-01-07 12:33:21

@macmax1718 

Hello, sorry to know you have vision problems. I can try to read the information.blush

So do you mean once upgrade the router firmware to the latest official version, the internet speed is not good, right? As I previously replied to Memjunk that the VPN Client connection speed cannot be as good as the internet speed when there is no VPN connection here.

While I want to confirm that is the VPN Client connection speed is good before with the beta firmware? What is the speed when using the beta firmware? If you want to connect to the VPN server only on some specific client device, I would suggest you disable the VPN connection for those who don't need it on the AX20 web GUI.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3258

Replies: 1

Related Articles