Recently My Deco X90 has been loosing connection to the internet (rebooting seems to fix)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Recently My Deco X90 has been loosing connection to the internet (rebooting seems to fix)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-07 00:13:48
Model: Deco X90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20210722 Rel. 65801

Hi All - 

Looking for some help trouble shooting my network issue. My X90 has been loosing connection to the internet and requriing a reboot, or in todays case swapping the ethernet cables around (moving incoming connection from the modem from the 2.5 gb port to the 1 gb port). I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot this, so I'm open to any assistance. I checked the logs for errors and found 0 logs (not sure if this is a feature I need to enable or if maybe they were cleared when I power cycled the router). 

I only purchased these X90's ~6 weeks ago, and for 4 weeks they were fine this only started in the past 2 weeks. 

TIA for the assistance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Recently My Deco X90 has been loosing connection to the internet (rebooting seems to fix)
2022-01-07 06:00:37

@User908 

Hi, you could help me check the following information:

1. Would any Deco turn red when the internet disconnected?

--if the LED is red, please go to Deco APP>More>Advanced>IPV4 and check whether you still got any IP address.

2. May I know who is your internet service provider and the model number of the cable modem?

3. How often did the connection drop out?

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 294

Replies: 1