Internet speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Internet speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Internet speed
Internet speed
2022-01-11 01:10:36
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.4 Build 20211022 rel.58866

Hi, I just recently changed my is. My internet plan is 1g download and 50mbps upload. My pc is hardwired with an ethernet cable. When I run an internet speed test....it shows that I'm only getting 50mbps download and 56 mbps upload. What am I doing wrong?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet speed
2022-01-13 11:29:32

@Ramos72 

Hello, please check if you have mistakenly enabled and configured the QoS on Archer A7, below is the guide:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3069/

If this doesn't help, connect the computer directly to the ISP modem and run the speedtest again, ensure you do get the full 1g download and 50mbps upload from your ISP.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 198

Replies: 1

Related Articles