P9 Deco Buzzing Noise

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

P9 Deco Buzzing Noise

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
P9 Deco Buzzing Noise
P9 Deco Buzzing Noise
2022-01-11 23:38:47
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hi 

P9 Deco Ac1200 + Homeplug AV1000

my main P9 has not been touched or moved in the past 6 months, it has 2 Ethernet cables going into it and the power cable. I've tried using different cables and power lines yet I still get a loud buzzing noise, one that you could not sleep with, that's for sure. Luckily I sleep in another room but we're having guests round and wouldn't like to subject them to this in future. 
please can you let me know how this can be fixed or replaced, it's quite unbareable. I got this from Amazon during December of 2019. 

thanks for your help in due course,

tony

Options
3 Reply
Re:P9 Deco Buzzing Noise
2022-01-12 03:28:03

@TonyDecx 

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

Please send an email to the local support team: support.uk@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. A picture of the bottom label with the SN number.

2. A copy of the receipt of the Deco kit.

Then they will help you check the warranty.

Options
2022-05-22 12:46:29
Can you tell me how to open this product? My V1 are all doing noise and I have no warranty papers.
Options
2022-07-17 16:51:55

@JoaoPt I just did it for the same reason, but I couldn't find any components to replace :(
Under the rubber pads (glued) there are screws to remove. Then you have to remove the plastic cover around the ethernet ports (it is clipped on and I removed it with a screwdriver). Once this is done, you just have to pull the bottom of the P9 on which the components are fixed. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 1613

Replies: 3

Related Articles