TL-WN823N usb wifi adapter not detecting my wifi but detecting others network after one time use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WN823N usb wifi adapter not detecting my wifi but detecting others network after one time use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-12 08:55:43 - last edited 2022-01-18 12:00:57
Model: TL-WN823N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1030.38.712.2019

I have recently buy these product and very unhappy with the customer support team .. they even didn't respond in positive appraoch  .. these product enable to detect my wifi network ans it is able to detect others network. I am using window 10 pro.

Please help me so that i can use the product. My faith had just change towards the tp-link.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-WN823N usb wifi adapter not detecting my wifi but detecting others network after one time use-Solution
2022-01-14 11:14:17 - last edited 2022-01-18 12:00:57

@Solla-topee 

Thank you, for you kindness. With you direction I have able to stablish connection with my adapter. It was due to wifi channel issue. 

Thank you sir..

In India  channels 1 to 13 are supported   but the TL-WN823N only support channel 1 to 11 . My wifi channel was auto set to above 11 that why the issue was occurred.

I had fixed it with your guidance.

But the product should support till channel 13 as it is available in Indian market. others wifi adapter are supporting like ( Tenda , D-link , etc).

Thank You

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WN823N usb wifi adapter not detecting my wifi but detecting others network after one time use
2022-01-13 06:00:39

Hello @ANT-MAN 

Sorry to hear about the less satisfactory experience, we will try our best to help or help sort things out. 

If WiFi adapter can't see host Wi-Fi of a certain router but could see other nearby networks, that's usually related to the Wi-Fi channel of Host Wi-Fi

• Please refer to guide here to change router channel 2.4Ghz channel 1-11; 5Ghz channel 36,40,44,48. 

Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?

• Try to scan for the Wi-Fi network and see which channel Host wifi is using, you could download an APP like Wifi analyzer to scan for the WiFi channel

If the above does not help,1)  may I know the model of host router, or is it a Hotspot Wi-Fi from certain model of phone? 2) Can I have a photo of Wi-Fi settings on router 3) and photo of Channel scanning result. Thank you 

Options
Re:TL-WN823N usb wifi adapter not detecting my wifi but detecting others network after one time use-Solution
2022-01-14 11:14:17 - last edited 2022-01-18 12:00:57

@Solla-topee 

Thank you, for you kindness. With you direction I have able to stablish connection with my adapter. It was due to wifi channel issue. 

Thank you sir..

In India  channels 1 to 13 are supported   but the TL-WN823N only support channel 1 to 11 . My wifi channel was auto set to above 11 that why the issue was occurred.

I had fixed it with your guidance.

But the product should support till channel 13 as it is available in Indian market. others wifi adapter are supporting like ( Tenda , D-link , etc).

Thank You

Recommended Solution
Options