Upload Speed Problem on Archer AX23 w/ 5port Gigabit PoE+

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-13 05:15:29 - last edited 2022-01-13 05:24:06
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

ISP - Converge 
Router - Ax1800
Switch - 5 port Gigabit w/ PoE (from tp link also TL-SG1005LP)
Im having issue with my upload speed, commonly with our plan i do get 65 to 70+Mbps speed both on download and upload speed then recently 
my upload speed dip down to 130Kbps for no reason and my download speed stayed on 65 to 70+Mbps (modem ---> router ----> switch --->pc)
I tried connecting my switch directly to the modem and it gives same result 65 to 70+Mbps both download and upload (modem ---> switch ---> pc)
then i put it back to the router then upload speed dip down once again...
BTW Im using 15m Cat6e Cable

Any help? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Upload Speed Problem on Archer AX23 w/ 5port Gigabit PoE+
2022-01-17 03:38:51

@Kenruko 

Hello, what if you remove the switch from the network, and connect the router as follows? Will the upload speed be normal?

modem ---> router ----> pc

If the upload speed is still slow, please reset the AX23 to factory defaults to exclude all configurations that may affect the speed, then reconfigure the router from scratch and only set up the internet and basic wireless settings, then confirm if the speed will be normal in the above modem ---> router ----> pc network.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 564

Replies: 1

Related Articles