Votes

No bandwidth control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

No bandwidth control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No bandwidth control
No bandwidth control
2022-01-17 15:28:25 - last edited 2022-01-18 09:31:04
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Last version

Hi tp-link 
 Is there an upcoming update to add the device's speed control feature  bandwidth controls in roture and use an application softwares on phones on ax series? Ax10to ax11000 ? Or do we take back the devices and exchange them for others brands ? We want a full answer, we're tired  from waiting ..

Don't dodge, just give us an answer  

Don't make us lose trust to TP-LINK COMPANY, we still trust you 

THANKS WAITING REAL ANSWER NOT silly general answer 

Options
2 Reply
Re:No bandwidth control
2022-01-18 09:28:40 - last edited 2022-01-18 09:29:23

@Hunteriq 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if Bandwidth Control or the so-called Speed Limit feature can come to all the home routers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area and tagging it as an ‘Under Consideration for better visibility.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Options
Re:No bandwidth control
2022-01-18 10:18:38

@Kevin_Z 

we need  (limit bandwidth per device)  To control the connected devices and control the speed .. This option is also easy through the mobile application This is an essential feature that must be provided now

Will the speed control feature for devices connected to the router be added, or do we buy another one? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 459

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.